All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is the second in a delicious new series from USA Today bestselling author Gayle Callen, about a wager between three gentlemen to find and seduce a scandalous woman.
- Author BiographyAfter a detour through fitness instructing and computer programming, Gayle Callen found the life she'd always dreamed of as a romance writer. This USA Today bestselling author has written more than twenty historical romances for Avon Books, and her novels have won the Holt Medallion, the Laurel Wreath Award, the Booksellers' Best Award, and been translated into eleven different languages. The mother of three grown children, an avid crafter, singer, and outdoor enthusiast, Gayle lives in Central New York with her dog, Uma, and her husband, Jim the Romance Hero. She also writes contemporary romances as Emma Cane.
- Author(s)Gayle Callen
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleScandalous Lady
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight192 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.