All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an inspiring story of a young woman who stayed in a fifteen-year abusive marriage for the sake of her three children, and eventually filed for divorce on the grounds of abandonment because her husband walked out on her and their daughters. She then had to put her business on hold and move her family to ather state to start over, where she tries to adjust to becoming a divorced, single parent. She strives to get her business back together, suffers the ups and downs of raising her children alone, and at the same time endures the struggle of getting to kw herself again. This book explores the victories and defeats of single parenthood, dating, and starting life over under new management.
- Author BiographyElva Precious Love Thompson is the owner of Georgia Editing Service, LLC, a Florida-based editorial service, originally started in Atlanta, Georgia, as well as a published author of several novels. She is a twenty-year veteran of the writing era economy, started out with spoken word and poetry, and later ventured into short stories and blossomed into biographies.
- Author(s)Elva Thompson
- PublisherEsquire Publications
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEsquire Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.