Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA very special collector's edition of two of Josephine Cox's most well-loved books to mark the tenth anniversary of The Journey and Journey's End, a heartbreaking tale of family drama. Following the fate and fortune of one woman and her family, an epic story that spans continents, decades and generations from the nation's best-loved number one bestselling author Josephine Cox Three strangers are thrown together by chance. It's an encounter which is destined to change all of their lives for ever. When Ben Morris comes to the aid of Lucy Baker and her daughter Mary, he hears Lucy's remarkable tale, suffused with secrets of the past. Lucy has kept one secret in particular for many years, torn between her a promise to a dying man, and her wish to ease the heartbreak he left behind. One woman's courage has the power to restore a family's faith in a man they thought they knew, and ensure that a new generation can escape from the shadow of guilt and betrayal. But before she can settle the ghosts of long-ago wrongs, she must face her own demons. Can Lucy find a way to make things right before it's too late? Go on an epic journey of a lifetime with Josephine Cox with The Journey and Journey's End, including an exclusive new introduction from Josephine Cox and other bonus material.
- Author BiographyJosephine Cox was born in Blackburn, one of ten children. At the age of sixteen, Josephine met and married her husband Ken, and had two sons. When the boys started school, she decided to go to college and eventually gained a place at Cambridge University. She was unable to take this up as it would have meant living away from home, but she went into teaching - and started to write her first full-length novel. She won the 'Superwoman of Great Britain' Award, for which her family had secretly entered her, at the same time as her novel was accepted for publication. Her strong, gritty stories are taken from the tapestry of life. Josephine says, 'I could never imagine a single day without writing. It's been that way since as far back as I can remember.' Visit www.josephinecox.com to find out more information about Josephine.
- Author(s)Josephine Cox
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight980 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.