Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.37+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan she escape the hardships of her past? Growing up in London's tough East End, young Sara Porter has had to learn to take care of herself. Her mother resents her maternal responsibilities and has never shown her daughter the slightest bit of love. Starved of affection, Sara vows t to let anyone get close and focuses instead on getting out of the East End. But still she hopes that one day she'll find a real family to call her own. (Note: previously published as The Angry Heart by Elizabeth Lord).
- Author BiographyMaggie was born in the East End of London but at the age of six she moved to Essex, where she has lived ever since. After the death of her first husband, when she was only twenty-six, she went to work as a legal secretary until she remarried in 1968. She has a son and two daughters, all married; her second husband died in 1984. She has been writing short stories since the early 1970s.
- Author(s)Maggie Ford
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight323 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.69New
- AU $30.94New
- AU $16.35New
- AU $12.77Used
- AU $79.12New
- AU $18.65New
- AU $109.14New
- AU $22.33New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.68
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.35
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.12
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.96
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.