Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne dismal day in 1857, Maria Mundy arrives at Hatter's Hall, the local mental asylum, t as an inmate but as a worker. Here, she is ordered to care for Isabelle Montgomery, the daughter of an influential land-owner. But Isabelle is t insane. She, like many other young women confined within the walls, has been banished here by her family. Hatter's Hall serves to hide unmarried women, in the family way, from prying eyes. As the women's lives become entwined, they realise the dangers they face. But there is only one way out of Hatter's Hall. The women must escape and there is one man who can help, Isabelle's brother Joshua - who can barely keep his eyes off Maria. Otherwise, there's every chance they might never leave.
- Author BiographyRosie Goodwin is the author of over twenty bestselling novels. She is also the first author in the world to be allowed to follow three of Catherine Cookson's trilogies with her own sequels. Having worked in the social services sector for many years, she is now a full-time novelist; becoming one of the Top 100 most borrowed authors from UK libraries and regularly appearing in the Heatseekers charts. Rosie lives in Nuneaton, the setting for many of her books, with her husband and their dogs. Visit www.rosiegoodwin.co.uk to find out more.
- Author(s)Rosie Goodwin
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight298 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.