All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHop On for a Guided Tour of the Multi-Site Church Movement From multiple locations to internet campuses, the multi-site church movement is changing the shape of the church. What is this rapidly expanding phemen all about? Experience the revolution for yourself and see why it has become the new rmal for growing churches. A Multi-Site Church Roadtrip takes you on a tour of multi-site churches across America to see how they're handling the opportunities and challenges raised by this dynamic organizational model. Travel with tour guides Geoff Surratt, Greg Ligon, and Warren Bird, authors of The Multi-Site Church Revolution, on their engaging and humorous journey that shows creative ways churches of all kinds are expanding their impact through multiple locations. Hear the inside stories and learn about the latest developments. Find out firsthand how the churches in this book are broadening their options for evangelism, service, and outreach-while making better use of their ministry funds.
- Author BiographyGeoff Surratt is on staff of Seacoast Church, a successful and high-visibility multi-site church. Geoff has twenty-four years of ministry experience in churches. Along with his wife and two children, he lives in Charleston, South Carolina. He is coauthor of The Multi-Site Church Revolution and author of Ten Stupid Things That Keep Churches from Growing. Greg Ligon serves as Vice President and Director of Multi-Site Church Leadership Communities for Leadership Network, which involves location visits to over fifty multi-site churches. A capable writer, he also coauthored The Multi-site Church Revolution and is Leadership Network's Publisher. He and his wife have two children and live in Dallas, Texas. Warren Bird (PhD, Fordham University) serves as a primary researcher and writer for Leadership Network and has more than ten years of church staff and of seminary teaching experience. He has collaboratively written twenty books, all on subjects of church health or church innovation. Warren and his wife live just outside of New York City.
- Author(s)Geoff Surratt,Greg Ligon,Warren Bird
- Date of Publication19/09/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleThe Leadership Network Innovation Series
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight217 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 99 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.