All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMay God bless you richly as you read this word every day, and may it give you the strength and stamina, the perseverance and joy to see your mustard seed of faith moving mountains. Angus Buchan is author of two popular volumes of autobiography, Faith Like Potatoes and Come of Age, and the widely-used devotional A Farmer's Year. An ermously popular speaker, he has proved himself capable of communicating successfully with men who have the barest connection to the Christian faith. A Mustard Seed offers readings for the full calendar year, with a Scripture passage for each day, and a meditation, often with an arresting anecdote. Remember that matter what affliction you are going through, the Lord Jesus Christ is in that fire with you. He promises that He will never leave you, and that you will come out of that fire pure and clean and renewed.
- Author BiographyAngus Buchan is a farmer in South Africa whose profound faith has carried him through many crises both professional and personal. He shot to international attention in the wake of the book and film Faith Like Potatoes. He has filled the largest stadia in South Africa to capacity and spoken to large gatherings around the world. Angus continues his work as an international evangelist but is perhaps best known for The Mighty Men Conference which gathers over 200,000 Christian men.
- Author(s)Angus Buchan
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width155 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.