All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Mystic Garden is a lyrical primer on the spirituality of gardening, affirming the garden as a soulful space where people can take root and experience the changing seasons and the enduring cycle of renewal. Gunilla Norris shares with us a year's time in her New England garden, and shows that all she observes there illuminates the sacredness of the everyday.
- Author BiographyGunilla Norris is a writer, meditation teacher, and psychotherapist in private practice. She is the author of Becoming Bread, Being Home, and Inviting Silence. She lives in Mystic, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Gunilla Norris
- Date of Publication11/05/2006
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width156 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.