Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning readers learn about rhyming words that use the short vowel sound -ap such as nap, map, and cap in this engaging book that uses a simple progressing storyline and lively, colorful images in conjunction with clean, fresh text to enhance developing literacy skills and phonemic pronunciation and recognition.
- Author(s)Sharon Coan
- PublisherTeacher Created Materials
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleTargeted Phonics: Short A
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacher Created Materials
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight23 g
- Width127 mm
- Height13 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.