Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn this unique look at biblical history, Dr. Adkins argues that the natural forces driving Darwinian evolution are just as clearly visible in the story of biblical origin and formation. Seen through the lens of evolutionary biology, the full story of biblical history makes a new and exciting kind of sense. The result is a fresh way to read the Bible, giving a greater appreciation for the genius of the world's most celebrated literary masterpiece. Pastor Adkins has been teaching biblical criticism to a receptive lay audience for over twenty-seven years. With degrees in geology and theology, he presents the information about how the Bible evolved, balanced with a transformational passion for God's Word. Rather than becoming disillusioned about the human part of biblical formation, his book brings the reader to an understanding of the evolution of scripture that also edifies faith.
- Author BiographyRev. Dr. Keith H. Adkins is a United Methodist minister in Indiana. He has a geology degree from Indiana University and theology degrees from United Theological Seminary (Dayton, OH) and Christian Theological Seminary (Indianapolis, IN). He is married to the Rev. Dr. Yvonne Cuenca Oropeza, a pastoral psychotherapist. The couple has two children, both in college.
- Author(s)Keith H Adkins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date24/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.