All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-use identification guide to the 280 bird species most commonly seen in Costa Rica is perfect for resident and visitor alike. High quality photographs from one of the country's top nature photographers are accompanied by detailed species descriptions, which include menclature, size, distribution, habits and habitat. The user-friendly introduction covers geography, climate, habitat types, bird species and taxomy, bird migration and the key sites for viewing the listed species. Also included is an all- important checklist of all of the birds of Costa Rica encompassing, for each species, its common and scientific name, and IUCN status.
- Author BiographySteve Bird has been birdwatching since he was a small child. He has led birdwatching tours to South and Central America for many years, photographing and documenting the species he encounters. Having travelled throughout the world and accumulated a vast image library, he now enjoys passing on the wealth of information he has acquired.
- Author(s)Steve Bird
- PublisherJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleNaturalist's Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Width128 mm
- Height180 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.