All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can you spot on the beach? This book guides readers on a beach walk, gradually introducing clues such as bird nests and burrows to help them learn more about the diversity of beach habitats. This title includes stunning photographs, a simple guide on what to wear and take on a beach walk, and a detailed glossary.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. Her writing covers a wide range of topics from animals and science to history and social studies. Richard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRead and Learn: Nature Walks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.