Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a small river village where the water is cursed, a girl s bravery could mean the difference between life and death in this magical story of perseverance and hope (Kirkus Reviews, starred review) from the author of Parched and Audacity. Along a lively river, in a village raised on stilts, lives a girl named Luna. All her life she has heard tales of the time before the dam appeared, when sprites danced in the currents and one got the mysterious wasting illness from a mouthful of river water. These are just stories, though sensible person would believe in such things. Beneath the waves is someone who might disagree. Perdita is a young water sprite, delighting in the wet splash and sparkle, and sad about the day her people will finally finish building their door to ather world, in search of a place that humans have t yet discovered. But when Luna s little sister falls ill with the river sickness, everyone kws she has only three weeks to live. Luna is determined to find a cure for her beloved sister, matter what it takes. Even if that means believing in magic
- Author(s)Melanie Crowder
- PublisherAtheneum Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtheneum Books for Young Readers
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.