All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a study of the various feelings of awe and wonder experienced by astronauts during space flight. It summarizes the results of two experimental, interdisciplinary studies that employ methods from neuroscience, psychology, phemelogy and simulation techlogy, and it argues for a n-reductionist approach to cognitive science.
- Author BiographyAuthor Shaun Gallagher: Shaun Gallagher is the Lillian and Morrie Moss Professor of Excellence in Philosophy at the University of Memphis, USA. He has a secondary appointment at the University of Hertfordshire, UK, and is Honorary Professor of Philosophy at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Author(s)Bruce Janz,Jorg Trempler,Lauren Reinerman,Patricia Bockelman,Shaun Gallagher
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/10/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNew Directions in Philosophy and Cognitive Science
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.