Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionA New Approach to French Grammar is a major reference work on global themes for the study of the French language. Intended primarily as a textbook for English speaking countries, this book offers a comprehensive overview of all aspects of French grammar complete with examples, explanations, and definitions. Starting from basic pronunciation and working through the article, gender and verbal systems, prepositional and verbal phrases, and special grammatical points, this text covers all levels of French grammar.
- Author BiographyAbou Bai-Sheka is Assistant Professor in French and Applied Linguistics at Western Washington University.
- Author(s)Abou Bai-Sheka
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication22/03/2006
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width145 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.