All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe spring equix signals the time of year when the days are getting longer, the growing season has begun, and animals give birth to their young. With accessible, lyrical prose and vibrant illustrations, this book explains the science behind spring and shows how the annual ?rebirth? of Earth has been celebrated by various cultures throughout the ages and the world. Teachers will appreciate the simple science, the multicultural history, and the hands-on activities in this book. Parents and librarians will enjoy sharing it with children at Easter and Passover time.
- Author BiographyWendy Pfeffer is the author of many science-oriented children s books, including the two companions to this book. She lives in Pennington, New Jersey. Linda Bleck lives in Mequon, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Professor Wendy Pfeffer
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width229 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.