A New Dawn: Planet on the Brink of Extinction by M S Umberto Buenaventura, Ph D Joseph J Levi (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $87.11Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $108.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis, A New Dawn - Planet on the Brink of Extinction, is a truly spell-binding, first in a series vel that will move and inspire any reader. Researched and written over a period of five plus years by the two well educated authors who bring this tale to you, it is an astonishing account that borders between reality and fiction, touching every aspect of life as we kw it on Planet Earth, from falling in love to dealing with grief during the illnesses and passing of loved ones, to political corruption, corporate greed, terrorism, blackmail, development and implementation of futuristic high tech gadgets, development of advanced space vehicles, the feeling of space travel and its inherent possible dangers for travelers, challenging and jaw-dropping encounters with inhabitants similar to us of other planets, highly sophisticated protective space shields in other planets, and super classified projects to help avert a total extinction of the planet, just to name a few. The setting takes place in a planet similar to our own. And like in Planet Earth, for thousands of years the major continents of the planet in this series of vels beginning with this one, thrived from the progressive ecomic boom enjoyed by billions but their leaders paid little attention to the catastrophic consequences caused to their global environment by irresponsible inhabitants-induced events. But as drastic and as horrifying the events may seem, there is always a slim chance of hope for every one of us. And in this series of tantalizing stories, a small group of courageous inhabitants, with unlimited financial backing, decided to join forces as a team to provide the leadership and vision to reverse the course of events to avert total planet's annihilation. Their decisiveness gave rise to the beginning of A New Dawn for the planet and its inhabitants.
- Author BiographyUmberto Buenaventura studied mathematics and graduated with highest honors. He also earned Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Economics and Marketing and graduated with highest honors. His marketing and advertising began as an agent with Voice of America Radio and subsequently as marketing assistant, marketing manager, and executive director for global marketing operations of various companies in Europe, the U.S. and Middle East. Influenced by his grandmother, Umberto enjoyed reading a myriad of stories from the age of three. Fascinated by various literacy works of famed authors and writers of the likes of Tom Clancy, Stephen King, John Grisham, David Baldacci, Mark Twain, Miguel Cervantes, Ernest Hemingway, Hans Christian Anderson, Truman Capote, Lewis Carroll, Raymond Chandler, Dashiell Hammett, Agatha Christie, James Fenimore Cooper, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Anatole France, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Charles Dickens, William Shakespeare, who stand among his top role models, Umberto was inspired and determined to follow in their footsteps to become an accomplished writer and author. When he decided to write this book, Umberto met and asked Professor Joseph Levi to join as co-author to help implement the futuristic high tech gadgets he envisioned to augment in the story because Umberto had learned of Dr. Levi's unique expertise in all facets of the computer industry, from microcomputer to supercomputers hardware to security software design and cyber security. After partnering with Professor Levi during the last six years to bring this work of art to fruition, Umberto hopes the readers of this book around the world find the story as exciting and as enticing as they found it during their time of writing it together. Umberto has mastery of English, Russian and Bulgarian, is a novice in Arabic and is learning Spanish.
- Author(s)M S Umberto Buenaventura,Ph D Joseph J Levi
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.83New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.83
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $13.82Trending at AU $16.40
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $22.45
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.