All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the underground Liberation News Service and the commune Montague Farm to trace the evolution of the New Left after 1968. In the process, it extends the chrological breadth of the long Sixties, rethinks the relationship between political and cultural radicalism, and explores the relationships between diverse social movements.
- Author BiographyBlake Slonecker is Associate Professor of History and Chair of Humanities at Heritage University, USA. His work has appeared in the Journal of Social History and The Sixties: A Journal of History, Politics and Culture.
- Author(s)Blake Slonecker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.