All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic, much-loved board book without text leads young children through the rhythms of the day. The fun, simple illustrations show children doing everyday activities such as getting up, having breakfast, feeding the ducks, making lunch, playing and enjoying a bedtime story. This chunky book is perfect for little hands, and children will love to spot the detail in each picture.
- Author BiographyRonald Heuninck is an illustrator and designer with over twenty years' experience at the Yellow Point (Het Geel Punt) agency in the Netherlands. In his spare time he tends his garden and puts on children's puppet shows. He is married with three children.
- Author(s)Ronald Heuninck
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width170 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.