All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1930s, Puerto Rico was ecomically and culturally a nineteenth-century agrarian state dominated by sugar and coffee plantations. Then came the New Deal, and the island changed forever. Puerto Rico entered the twentieth century in every respect, including its ecomy, culture, and infrastructure. This transformation was neither easy r without resistance. The author leads the reader through this upheaval with all its ups and downs.
- Author BiographyMANUEL R. RODRIGUEZ is a professor of history at the University of Puerto Rico.
- Author(s)Manuel R. Rodriguez
- PublisherMarkus Wiener Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarkus Wiener Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.