All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake this your next book club selection and everyone saves.Get 15% off when you order 5 or more of this title for your book club.Simply enter the coupon code TOLLENEW at checkout.This offer does t apply to eBook purchases. This offer applies to only one downloadable audio per purchase.Read more about the newest selection from Oprah s Book Club here. Building on the astonishing success of The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle presents readers with an honest look at the current state of humanity: He implores us to see and accept that this state, which is based on an erroneous identification with the egoic mind, is one of dangerous insanity.Tolle tells us there is good news, however. There is an alternative to this potentially dire situation. Humanity w, perhaps more than in any previous time, has an opportunity to create a new, saner, more loving world. This will involve a radical inner leap from the current egoic consciousness to an entirely new one.In illuminating the nature of this shift in consciousness, Tolle describes in detail how our current ego-based state of consciousness operates. Then gently, and in very practical terms, he leads us into this new consciousness. We will come to experience who we truly are which is something infinitely greater than anything we currently think we are and learn to live and breathe freely.
- Author BiographyEckhart Tolle is a contemporary spiritual healer who is not aligned with any particular religion or tradition. In his writing and seminars, he conveys a simple yet profound message with the timeless and uncomplicated clarity of the ancient spiritual masters: There is a way out of suffering and into peace. Eckhart travels extensively, taking his teachings throughout the world. He lives in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Eckhart Tolle
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2008
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Audiobooks
- Weight231 g
- Width136 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Read byEckhart Tolle
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time540
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.83
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.32Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.