All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKai-Mook is growing quickly, so quickly that the elephant family searches for a new place to live in this endearing tale about moving that also shows the varied places where animals live. Kai-Mook encounters many different types of homes during their search, such as a rabbit's burrow, a monkey's tree branch, and even a giant tortoise that lives in its big shell. The book will help young children face tough issues of moving, such as saying goodbye to friends, as well as give them hope that somewhere is a new home that is just right for their family.
- Author BiographyGuido van Genechten is an illustrator and the author of several bestselling children's books, including The Big Baby Book, The Big Eating Book, The Big Sleep Book, Little Snowman Stan, Mommies and Their Babies, No Ghost Under My Bed, Super Ladybug to the Rescue, and the Ricky series. He is the winner of the Reader's Digest Award for Best Children's Books Illustrator and the Picture Book of the Year in Holland.
- PublisherClavis Publishing
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleKai-Mook
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClavis Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width235 mm
- Height324 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Guido Van Genechten
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.