All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmily Yancy is a 43-year-old divorcee who moves back to her mother's tiny apartment following the death of her father. In her sleepy hometown she meets Aaron Merritt, a rich, single doctor. Aaron is soon taking Emily to fancy restaurants and inviting her to meet his family. But when the lights go out, something's missing. Enter Teddy Simms, Emily's sexy teenage crush. Will Emily choose a relationship that doesn't satisfy her mind - or an easy compatibility that doesn't quite extend into the bedroom? Or is there some way she can find the best of both worlds?
- Author(s)Bettye Griffin
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight174 g
- Width105 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.