Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of the current qualitative content analysis was to explore themes, leadership styles, and the critical elements to support an organization's transformation from a n-spiritual organization without integrity, trust, morals, into a spiritual workplace with increased integrity, trust, morals, and to develop a new spiritual organizational model explaining those linkages. A spiritual model may have an impact on an organization, because spirituality was shown to be a competitive advantage in a company's future growth and current performance. Spiritual leadership reflects the theories of the authentic leader. A spiritual leader seeks to provide purpose and meaning with an increased awareness to a higher consciousness. The spiritual model developed in the current study provided new insights into what linkages are necessary for a spiritual leader to implement a spiritual workplace. The spiritual model is original to the current study and the first model to connect the extent of spirituality as the motivating force for improving employees' morals, productivity, and spirituality as a competitive advantage. The results of the current study provided empirical support for a spiritual workplace, and provides for application of performance system metric, spiritual leadership, and a spirituality quotient as the new competitive advantage for business.
- Author BiographyDr. Campuzano is president and CEO of a business consulting firm. She is involved with international business, she manages international commercial buildings. She is a published author of Dynamic Strategies with her co-author Dr. S. Steve Seteroff. She has written and illustrated over 85 inspirational books and is working on submitting manuscripts for publication. Professor Campuzano teaches business and nursing at American Sentinel University. Her dissertation is A new leadership model to support spiritual organizational cultures after September 11, 2001. Dr. Campuzano continues to conduct research in a spiritual business organization, organizational cultures, motivation, performance, profitability, strategic business plans, leadership, change management, employee satisfaction, professional development, ethics, values, and implementing a spiritual work place. Dr. Lydia has been in the healthcare industry for over 24 years. As a registered nurse she has practiced in most clinical areas of the hospital including post-partum, newborn nursery, neonatal intensive care, to adult intensive care. Experience spans from hospital nursing to the healthcare industry. She has been director of case management departments. She teaches business and nursing online, in the classroom, and internationally with several universities. Her interests in healthcare and business continue to increase, and she shares her knowledge with her students.
- Author(s)Dr Lydia Guadalupe Campuzano,Lydia Guadalupe Campuzano
- Date of Publication20/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.