Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating review of what social psychologists kw about love, sex and intimacy puts to rest some tired cliches on the subject. Begins by asking What is this thing called love? and finds that people distinguish between two kinds of love, passionate love and companionate love. This study answers a variety of questions about love such as: Where is the best place to find someone to love? Do men and women want different things from love? How can couples make love last? Originally published by Addison-Wesley in 1978, it won the American Psychological Foundation National Media Award in 1979.
- Author(s)Elaine Hatfield,G. William Walster
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/10/1985
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note17ill.
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.