All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionA New Way To Invest reveals simple steps and profound truths on how you can change the way you invest. With small regular contributions you can build wealth and peace of mind when you retire. Jim's thirty years in the market and on the radio make this a rare book that can be read and understood by anyone who wants to retire rich. Start on the journey w with these well-tested insights for life.
- Author BiographyJim Jorgensen has over thirty-five years experience in financial planning, as a broker on Wall Street and an investment consultant. He is the author of seven books on personal finance, including The Graying of America. His last book, It's Never Too Late To Get Rich, was published by Simon & Schuster. He has been a radio host on WOR in New York City and ABC and CBS in San Francisco. For many years he was also a host of Jorgensen On Money. Jim is a speaker at conventions and meetings and brings his down-to-earth study of investing on Wall Street, economic forecasts and his stories in the media from Washington and New York to audiences worldwide. He also provides employees with information on their company retirement and benefit plans and his clients often video his talk for employees in other locations. He writes, with his son Richard Jorgensen, who covers technology from Silicon Valley, an electronic newsletter The Financial Savvy Report, imbedded with Podcasts of important developments of the week. For his clients, he also manages money based on what he learns from his early days on Wall Street. He and his wife Nancy reside near Palm Springs California.
- Author(s)Jim Jorgensen
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.