All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Maomao's dad works many miles away ...but he is coming home for New Year! Maomao and her mum are very excited. Who will find the coin that brings good fortune? Little Maomao's father works far away from the family home, so his return for New Year is a cause for celebration. Maomao and her mother welcome him back and together they enjoy the firecrackers and make sticky rice balls - in one of which Maomao finds the lucky fortune coin. But after watching the dragon dance and playing swballs, Maomao discovers disaster has struck ...where is the lucky coin? At first inconsolable to have lost it, Maomao is finally restored to happiness before her father must depart again.
- Author BiographyYu Li-Qiong was born in China's Anhui Province in 1980. A member of the Chinese Institute of Prose, she has published more than a hundred thousand words of writing in prose and novels since 1996. She lives in Nanjing, China. Zhu Cheng-Liang was born in Shanghai in 1948. He graduated from the Fine Arts Department of Nanjing Art School and is currently Deputy Chief Editor at the Jiangsu Fine Arts Publishing House. His achievements include an Honourable Mention by UNESCO's Noma Concours for Children's Picture Book Illustrations, for his book Flashing Rabbit-Shaped Lamp. He too lives in Nanjing, China.
- Author(s)Yu Li-Qiong
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight201 g
- Width214 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Zhu Cheng-Liang
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.73Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.