All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe stories in this book bring to life characters and settings with precise realism. Swimming or fishing in the ocean and having conversations, the people in the stories are so real that they come out of the pages. Going out on a date or staying home, the men and women described find interesting activities that the reader will enjoy. Watching sailboats race after eating a sandwich, a couple spend a day together providing a lifetime of reading. Two fishermen fish during the day and relax afterward eventually meeting two women. An executive and his wife go on vacation when he has business troubles. People and places come alive in A Nice Beginning.
- Author BiographyJorge Broggio lives and writes in Brighton, Michigan. He has also written The Good Days.
- Author(s)Jorge Broggio
- Date of Publication11/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.89
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.