All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom lying unconscious in a plane headed towards Narita Airport, to spending thirty plus hours trapped in Aladdin's Palace, Tayler navigates the roads of her mind as she copes, alongside the people of Japan, with the aftermath of the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and the impending nuclear disaster. Will she be able to pick up the pieces of her life and make it back home?
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.