Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book consists of 83 mini stories based on author's personal encounters with many interesting and challenging situations and memorable people throughout her thirty-plus years of working and living overseas. Some of these encounters are charming, some disheartening, some thought-provoking, but all are based upon wonderful human interactions. These stories will touch your heart, make you think, and offer lessons about the human experience in difficult circumstances. In the process you will also have a glimpse of life in a variety of countries, as diverse as India, Thailand, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Sudan, Syria, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Cambodia, Morocco, China, Romania, Bulgaria, and France. Anyone who is interested in the world beyond your own environment, and those who might be interested in working internationally, would have an idea of what it's like to live and work outside your own culture.
- Author(s)Sawon Hong
- Date of Publication13/01/2014
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.