Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Howard Paap married an Ojibwe woman over 40 years ago, he gained entry to a Native American world seldom entered by Caucasians. Paap writes about aspects of the Ojibwe culture from fishing to progressive dinners and shares his insights about the people. Professor Paap taught anthropology and is retired and living in White Bear lake, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Howard D. Paap
- PublisherBadger Books Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBadger Books Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.