All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDracula, Bram Stoker's famed story of a fictional vampire has haunted imaginations since the vel's debut in 1897. The subject of countless adaptations and spiffs, this critically acclaimed horror story ranks among the finest of its time. Scary stories can w be composed anew in the tradition of this great work with Novel Journals: Dracula. With the entire vel in tiny print serving as lines on the journal pages, the words of this talented Irish author serve as inspiration for daily thoughts or the next ghoulish best-seller. Packaged in a luxurious heat-burnished cover with frightfully illustrated endpapers and a colored elastic band to close pages tight, this book is a great gift or collectible for admirers of this classic work of horror.
- Author BiographyIrish novelist Bram Stoker (1847 - 1912) authored numerous short stories, novels, and non-fiction works. Stoker is best known for his 1897 Gothic novel Dracula.
- Author(s)Bram Stoker
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleA Novel Journal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Weight485 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.62
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.