All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a series of case studies from systems librarians all over the world. It documents how the profession has changed in recent years with the introduction of new web techlogies services such as hosted databases that are supported by vendors rather than in-house, as well as shifts in techlogy management. New skill sets are constantly being added as systems librarians become much more versed in dealing with service providers outside the library as well as training and supporting their traditional constituencies.
- Author BiographyEdward Iglesias is the Systems Librarian for Central Connecticut State University as well as the CONSULS consortium. He is a regular presenter at Library conferences and published in the field on topics ranging from XML Topic Maps to managing Content Management Systems.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight220 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byEdward Iglesias
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.