All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'At night, among the reeds on the bayou, Chicot could still hear the woman's wail, mingled w with the croaking of the frogs...' From one of the most daring writers of fin-de-siecle America, five stories of awakening that range from Louisiana's plantations and poverty-stricken bayous to its gilded cities. Introducing Little Black Classics: 80 books for Penguin's 80th birthday. Little Black Classics celebrate the huge range and diversity of Penguin Classics, with books from around the world and across many centuries. They take us from a balloon ride over Victorian London to a garden of blossom in Japan, from Tierra del Fuego to 16th century California and the Russian steppe. Here are stories lyrical and savage; poems epic and intimate; essays satirical and inspirational; and ideas that have shaped the lives of millions. Kate Chopin (1850-1904). The Awakening and Selected Stories and At Fault are available in Penguin Classics.
- Author BiographyKate Chopin (1850-1904). The Awakening and Other Stories and At Fault are available in Penguin Classics.
- Author(s)Kate Chopin
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePenguin Little Black Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight53 g
- Width111 mm
- Height161 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.