All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionAn elderly man is left in a Holulu city park, abandoned by his caregivers, his family and his past. In a bid to help a young woman, he finds himself befriended by a unique group of homeless people making the best of an untenable situation. From Waikiki to Waimanalo beach his adventures help him discover the magic inherent in people who help. Eventually, he discovers a beauty of a deeper source. Just in time.
- Author Biography* Mr. Peacock was born on an island and continues the tradition living in Maui, Hawaii. Decades were spent living on a secluded O'ahu, Hawai'i beach, surfing, mountain biking, glider flying and throwing beach parties people still talk about - all in the name of research. When he had to work it was stints at the Honolulu airport, as a cargo handler, Air Traffic Control radio, Airline Flight Operations Dispatcher. Part time gigs included computer programmer and an amateur lobster fisherman. Having traveled extensively to all of the Hawaiian islands, Tahiti, Bali, Australia and a few places he has sworn to keep secret, Mr. Peacock has lived, and continues to do through his writing, a life as colorful as his name. He lives halfway up a dormant volcano flank with his wife, four kids, two dogs, some cats and a nice view. He can sometimes be found hanging out at Tiwaka's Tiki Bar & Grill.
- Author(s)Everett Peacock
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.