All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFor those wanting to retain language abilities for research or recreation, this volume contains the Gospel of Matthew in Interlinear format and the Gospel of Mark in parallel format in Hebrew, Latin, Greek, English, German, and French.
- Author BiographyFredrick J. Long is Professor of New Testament at Asbury Theological Seminary and has authored numerous essays and books. T. Michael W. Halcomb has also published a number of books as well as entries in academic dictionaries. Halcomb is also the founder of the Conversational Koine Institute (ConversationalKoine.com).
- Author(s)Fredrick J Long,T Michael W Halcomb
- Date of Publication14/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight824 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.