Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionJennifer and Peter Redmond have been married for 25 years. It has been a wonderful marriage - until their 24th wedding anniversary, when everything starts to change. Peter becomes absorbed in his career, working hard to be made Chief Executive - even taking a flat closer to work. His dedication is about to pay off, and Jennifer understands his ambition, but she is so desperately lonely. Her two grown-up sons have both moved out, and their house, Barndon, seems so empty. Becoming disillusioned with her husband and marriage, she runs away to Scotland where she meets gentle stranger, Angus Cameron. Whilst walking alone in the Highlands, she falls during a severe mountain storm and is seriously injured. Her ambitious, insincere womanising husband, Peter, persuades her to return home with him. But will she stay with Peter in a loveless marriage, or will she return to Scotland and find true love with Angus? And, how does a thin and straggly dingo dog in the outback of Australia, influence what eventually happens...? Clever dog.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Burton first published A Passing Storm in 2006. She published Paper Dreams in 2011. She has written several short stories, one of which was recorded and read on the radio and three one-act plays, two of which have been produced and directed.
- Author(s)Phyllis J. Burton
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.