All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJesse and Lewis want to grow their own fruit and vegies, just like people do on a farm. They're going to dig and build, plant and grow, and when they're finished they're going to have a feast! 'An engaging book, with beautiful illustrations, that helps show children the joys of growing, harvesting, preparing and sharing fresh, seasonal, delicious food in their own backyard.' aStephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation
- Author BiographyMegan is an award-winning illustrator, author, painter and printmaker who has had her work exhibited in galleries around Brisbane. She was awarded first prize in 2002 by the Queensland University of Technology in the category of Children's and Young Adult Literature for Illustrated Picture Book, as well as first and second place at the CYA Conference in 2012 and 2013 in the Illustration Picture Book category. Her studio is currently based in Manly Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- Author(s)Megan Forward
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintViking Australia
- Weight460 g
- Width238 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.