Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionBurton Rodebound, having highly rated innate aptitudes, t political skills, experiences inertia in Corporate. He opts for the inspirational life of the madic entrepreneur, to use his IQ, while helping people. He heads an art/humanities agency that appears to use his title to claim funding, but t his skills. Using his Education Mir for designing courses for a local college, the Dean disapproves the proposal. Work as a consultant to NY City and California design firms end due to late commission payments. His furniture design enthralls, but he cant compete with market prices. All the United States except three experience his visits as stock photographer, providing metaphorical imagery for commercial use. Most income over time came from historical restoration contracting, coordinating with photography, while on the road, living in the back of his van, on state campgrounds, and in porous boat houses. Identical living quarters applied when he opened his own art gallery, but during recession, and twelve artists suffer. Burt avoids conflicts with brown bears, pumas, cougars, and wild owls while in nature, plus an escaped convict. Cautioned by neighbors, he and friends, dressed as Santa/elves, stop singing on an August 8th. This list of mistakes continue, but just in time a famous author asks Burt to restore his mansion for a year, several stock agencies renewed their photography contract, his art work flourishes, and Burt finally senses that all his risk, danger and debt had a purpose. Dartmouth College, BA: Art/Pre-Architecture, Mir: Education; graduate studies: Pratt Institute, Silvermine Guild; GE, Advertising and Sales Promotion, Copy Writing/Production; Raymond Loewy, Industrial Design draftsman; Lippincott & Margulies, Account Supervisor, Corporate Identification and Name Change; three stock photography agency memberships; regional art show (mixed media) awards; own art gallery; member: ASMP.
- Author(s)Ronald Lewis
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.