All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife in the Southern Hemisphere is bitterly cold for most penguins, but they dont seem to mind. Most penguins live in large colonies on the coast of Antarctica or on nearby islands. Readers explore penguin colonies for themselves, learning fun facts about these beautiful birds with the help of accessible text. Readers learn how penguin families work together to feed their young and keep them warm. A helpful graphic organizer aids in reader understanding. Readers will enjoy detailed images of penguin species at home in the Antarctic with every turn of the page.
- Author(s)Autumn Leigh
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAnimal Groups
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width183 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.