All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShare ather vibrant autumn season with Mouse and Mole in the sixth installment of this Geisel Hor Award winning series. Eeny, meeny, miny, mumpkin Which of you will be my pumpkin? Mouse likes Halloween.In fact, Mouse loves Halloween. And with only a few days to go before the big day, Mouse has lots of preparations to make. There are decorations to hang up and pumpkins to carve especially for the big pumpkin-carving contest! Mole does t like Halloween nearly as much. It is scary. It is creepy. And who left that broom on the front step? Thankfully a pumpkin-carving contest is t too scary.But the pumpkin-carving contest is just the beginning of Mouse and Mole s Halloween adventures. What s Mouse to do when her best friend has turned into a big Scaredy-Mole?Theodor Seuss Geisel Hor Award WinnerWong Herbert Yee is a master of combining text and illustration for this age group. His omatopoeic language paired with his vibrantly stylized illustrations make for an early reader series that is both artful and accessible.
- Author BiographyWong Herbert Yee has written many books for children, including stories about Fireman Small. This is hissixth book about Mouse and Mole. He lives in Michigan with his family.
- Author(s)Wong Herbert Yee
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMouse and Mole
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width147 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.