All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPerformance tasks are highly effective tools to assist you in implementing rigorous standards. But how do you create, evaluate, and use such tools? In this bestselling book, educational experts Charlotte Danielson and Pia Hansen explain how to construct and apply performance tasks to gauge students' deeper understanding of mathematical concepts at the early elementary level. You'll learn how to: * Evaluate the quality of performance tasks, whether you've written them yourself or found them online; * Use performance tasks for instructional decision-making and to prepare students for summative assessments; * Create your own performance tasks, or adapt pre-made tasks to best suit your students' needs; * Design and use scoring rubrics to evaluate complex performance tasks; * Use your students' results to communicate more effectively with parents. This must-have second edition is fully aligned to the Common Core State Standards and assessments and includes a variety of new performance tasks and rubrics, along with samples of student work. Additionally, downloadable student handout versions of all the performance tasks are available as free eResources from our website (www.routledge.com/97811389069891), so you can easily distribute them to your class.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Danielson is an educational consultant now based in San Francisco, California. She has taught at all levels from kindergarten through college, and has worked as an administrator, a curriculum director, and a staff developer. Pia Hansen has been a classroom teacher for twenty-seven years, and is currently the director of Professional Development for the Math Learning Center.
- Author(s)Charlotte Danielson,Pia M. Hansen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMath Performance Tasks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 black & white tables, 46 black & white halftones, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.