All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA deadly aura surrounds the white stone city of Balycon and keeps the air breathers from living in their ancestral home. Rapidly gaining confidence in the use of his pararmal skills, 14-year old Archer determines to discover the reason for the aura and remove it. Unfortunately, he rapidly discovers his enthusiasm for the task far exceeds his abilities. He asks Pacion to help and the crystal ball sends him to a room beneath the city plaza where he happens upon a hidden vault that contains a crystal triad charm. When he accidentally unlocks its powers, he finds he has traveled centuries into the past where he meets Baccio, the crystal master of the city before the tidal wave took it to the sea floor. Baccio tells Archer a missing crystal ball is the reason for the aura and once he puts that crystal ball in the room beneath the plaza the aura will disappear. Kwing the cause of the aura and bringing about the solution will test Archer's courage and challenge his skills. The missing crystal ball happens to be in the Kingdom of Palori, home of Chion, Balycon's arch enemy. If he chooses to remove the crystal ball from Palori, he must find a way to travel through a force field barrier or use the crystal triad charm to take it away from Chion's father by traveling into the earthquake and tidal wave that sent the white stone city to the sea floor. How difficult can that be?
- Author(s)Katharine Giles
- PublisherKatharine Giles an Imprint of Telemachus Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKatharine Giles an Imprint of Telemachus Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.