All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow does Christian philosophy address phemena in the world? Felix O Murchadha believes that seeing, hearing, or otherwise sensing the world through faith requires transcendence or thinking through glory and night (being and meaning). By challenging much of Western metaphysics, O Murchadha shows how phemelogy opens new ideas about being, and how philosophers of the theological turn have addressed questions of creation, incarnation, resurrection, time, love, and faith. He explores the possibility of a phemelogy of Christian life and argues against any simple separation of philosophy and theology or reason and faith.
- Author BiographyFelix O Murchadha is Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at the National University of Ireland, Galway. He is the author of The Time of Revolution: Kairos and Chronos in Heidegger (2012).
- Author(s)Felix O. Murchadha
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleIndiana Series in the Philosophy of Religion
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.