All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is open access under a CCBY license. This book investigates child poverty from a philosophical perspective. It identifies the injustices of child poverty, relates them to the well-being of children, and discusses who has a moral responsibility to secure social justice for children.
- Author BiographyGunter Graf is a postdoctoral researcher at the Centre for Ethics and Poverty Research, where he works in the project group for 'Social Justice and Child Poverty'. He is also a Research Fellow at the International Research Centre for Social and Ethical Questions in Salzburg. He mainly works in political and social philosophy, with a focus on the capability approach and its relation to poverty and children. Gottfried Schweiger works at the Centre for Ethics and Poverty Research at the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg, where he is the principal investigator of the project 'Social Justice and Child Poverty' funded by the Austrian Science Fund. His main areas of interest and research are social and political philosophy.
- Author(s)Gottfried Schweiger,Gunter Graf
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight266 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.