All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionA Philosophy of Sacred Nature introduces Robert Corrington's philosophical thought, ecstatic naturalism, which seeks to recognize nature's self-transforming potential. Ecstatic naturalism is a philosophical-theological perspective, deeply seated in a semiotic cosmology and psychosemiosis, and it radically and profoundly probes into the mystery of nature's perennial self-fissuring of nature natured and nature naturing. Edited by Leon Niemoczynski and Nam T. Nguyen, this collection aims to allow readers to see what can be done with ecstatic naturalism, and what directions, interpretations, and creative uses that doing can take. A thorough exploration of the prospects of ecstatic naturalism, this book will appeal to scholars of Continental philosophy, religious naturalism, and American pragmatism.
- Author BiographyLeon Niemoczynski teaches in the philosophy department at Immaculata University. Nam T. Nguyen teaches philosophy at the University of Central Florida and humanities at Valencia College.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication12/11/2014
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight463 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byLeon J. Niemoczynski,Nam T. Nguyen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.