All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionTwo titles continue this well-kwn series: A Photographic Guide to Birds of New Zealand, written and photographed by Geoff Moon, and A Photographic Guide to Trees of New Zealand, written and photographed by L J Metcalf. In A Photographic Guide to Birds of New Zealand, fact-filled descriptions highlighting key identification leatures of New Zealand birds are supported by over 200 full-colour photographs. Compact and easy to use, these new books are ideal for anyone with an active interest in natural history.
- Author BiographyGeoff Moon, O.B.E., Honorary Fellow of the Photographic Society of New Zealand and Associate of the Royal Photographic Society of Great Britain, has written and illustrated some 20 books, including New Zealand: Land of Birds (New Holland, 2001). A retired veterinarian, Geoff retains a passionate interest in natural history and his contribution to the research and documentation of New Zealand's birdlife is widely acknowledged.
- Author(s)Geoff Moon
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers (NZ) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePhotographic Guide to...
- Place of PublicationBirkenhead
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers (NZ) Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/03/2012
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight188 g
- Width95 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.