All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionImogen Quy, the school nurse at St. Agatha's College, Cambridge, is intelligent, compassionate, and inquisitive - her last name rhymes with why. Imogen takes an active interest in her patients: In fact, trying to keep students out of danger has a way of getting Imogen into it. This time that student is her friend and boarder, Fran Bullion. Fran incently undertakes to complete the biography of a mathematician, a seemingly simple task that was begun by three other biographers but never finished. Seemingly simple, that is, until curiosity drives Imogen to discover that the first three scholars met with untimely ends. What is it about the obscure genius of Gideon Summerfield - w dead himself - that could drive someone to murder?A dazzling new academic mystery, starring school nurse/sleuth Imogen Quy. Imogen tackles the seemingly simple question of why a mathematician's biography was started by three writers but never finished. Her investigation reveals that the first three scholars met with untimely ends--and w ather is missing.
- Author BiographyJill Paton Walsh is the author of books for adults, young adults and children. Her novel Knowledge of Angels was short-listed for the Booker Prize. Her crime novels and mystery novels include The Attenbury Emeralds, A Presumption of Death, and The Wyndham Case. A Piece of Justice was shortlisted for the Crime Writers' Association Gold Dagger Award. With Dorothy L. Sayers, she was co-author of Thrones, Dominations. Her novels for children and young adults include The Green Book and A Parcel of Patterns. She lives in Cambridge, England.
- Author(s)Jill Paton Walsh
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width143 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.