All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionTwo thousand years ago in Bethlehem, a young homeless boy named Daniel finds shelter in a stable and witnesses the birth of the Savior. Wanting to present the child with something, he gives the baby his only possession-a silver ring he wears on a piece of twine around his neck-a gift from his dying mother. But Daniel's life remains difficult and at times desperate, living on the fringe of society until, in his darkest and loneliest moment, he again meets the Savior.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in the mountain valleys of the Rockies, Clark Burbidge received an MBA from the University of Southern California and a BS from the University of Utah. Over thirty years of financial industry experience has taken him throughout the world. He has been active in community and church service, including youth and adult ministry, for over thirty-five years. Clark and his sweetheart, Leah, currently reside near the high mountain trails and enjoy their blended family of ten children and three grandchildren.
- Author(s)Clark Burbidge
- PublisherClark R. Burbidge
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClark R. Burbidge
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.