All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspiring tale of courage, friendship and, above all, apples! Heather's best friend is a girl called Isla, who lives with her dad on a farm in Scotland. Their idyllic life together is shattered when a thunderstorm destroys everything and forces Isla's dad to sell up and move to London - leaving Isla and Heather miles apart and utterly miserable. Then fate intervenes, turning Heather from an everyday pig into a national celebrity, and catapulting her to fame, fortune and, most excitingly of all ...London. Armed only with her own pig-headedness, Heather embarks on a quest to track down her best friend. After all, how many girls with freckles can there be in London?
- Author BiographyHarry Oulton has worked for Eurodisney in Spain, Coca Cola in Mexico, made television programmes for both the BBC and ITV, and worked in a factory putting sticky labels on boxes. Now he's very happily writing children's books and lives in North London with his wife and three children. Visit Harry at www.harryoulton.co.uk or on Twitter: @HarryOulton1.
- Author(s)Harry Oulton
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleA Pig Called Heather
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiccadilly Press Ltd
- Weight158 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.